Evoque Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm surprised how much inventory they have in the Tri-state NY area. Any ways, I'm a proud new owner of an Evoque Dynamic. I went with the Firenze Red with black contrast roof. Interior is Ebony/Pimento Contrast. I was a little disappointment with the size of the trunk so I added the roof rack and roof rail in case I need to carry more stuff. Other Option are the Climate Comfort/Satellite Radio & HD Radio package.

I'm very pleased on how this car drive. I went to a 3 hrs drive to CT to see the in-laws and the Evoque has plenty of power on the highway and handles very well. I guess I have lowered my expectation because I'm used to faster cars. I have a Turbo Infiniti G35 which I have modified and I have added a turbo. Ride is very comfortable and quiet, but I guess I'm used to a stiff suspension and loud cars.. lol IMG-20120617-00021.jpg IMG-20120617-00024.jpg IMG-20120616-00011.jpg IMG-20120616-00012.jpg

·
Registered
326 Posts
Very nice. Did you get the active dynamic suspension option on your Dynamic?

My Dynamic is Fuji white with the contrasting black top. I changed out the range rover letters front and rear to Black, they look much better in my opinion.

I think the black letters would look much better on yours too. I have a post on where to get the letters and how to install, it was rather easy and only 127 dollars.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Very nice. Did you get the active dynamic suspension option on your Dynamic?

My Dynamic is Fuji white with the contrasting black top. I changed out the range rover letters front and rear to Black, they look much better in my opinion.

I think the black letters would look much better on yours too. I have a post on where to get the letters and how to install, it was rather easy and only 127 dollars.
I didnt want the dynamic suspension because that will just be another thing I need to worry about that may fail. I'm just using the Evoque for day to day stuff and I use my Turbo G35 if I feel the need for speed.. My first choice was white with contrast black top but I had to special order it... Patience is not one of my virtues :p I was also thinking of powder coating the letters black if I went with the white evoque..

Does your Dynamic has BSM? I thought the Vision Assist package has the BSM but mine doesnt have it. I read some thread online that it is only availble for coupe.. is that right?

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
I didnt want the dynamic suspension because that will just be another thing I need to worry about that may fail. I'm just using the Evoque for day to day stuff and I use my Turbo G35 if I feel the need for speed.. My first choice was white with contrast black top but I had to special order it... Patience is not one of my virtues :p I was also thinking of powder coating the letters black if I went with the white evoque..

Does your Dynamic has BSM? I thought the Vision Assist package has the BSM but mine doesnt have it. I read some thread online that it is only availble for coupe.. is that right?
Yes, I have BSM on mine and my wife and I both love it.

I went in to test drive the first 5 door dynamic they got with the dynamic suspension, if I liked it I had a build sheet in my hand for what I wanted to order. Well the only differace between my build sheet and the one I tested was the Main color, I wanted Orkney Grey, and this was Fuji white. Every thing else was the same.

I like the white much better in person so I got it, no wait. I was also the only person to test drive the car, as I drove it at 9 am, when they open and they took delivery after they closed the night before.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Yes. You have to order it as a stand alone for the 5d, and they only built 500 of them. It is no longer avail for the '12s, don't think so for '13, either. An odd choice for LR. I would have gotten it. But I don't miss it, to be honest.
If I had never had the BSM I would not miss it. However after having it for 5 months, I would sure miss it if it was gone now.

It is strange they do not offer it on the 5 door any more, seems like they would want to offer a profit option like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts