Evoque Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale used Racechip (model TB Ultimate) performance chip. I've had this chip installed in my Dynamic coupe for about 7 months. Just traded the Evoque in for a Grand Cherokee and don't need the chip anymore.
The chip comes with all required wiring and manual. Takes about 2 hours to install. The chip has many performance levels but I only kept it in normal driving and was still able to feel the difference in performance.
I will also throw in a K&N high flow filter in good condition, had it installed in my car for about 6 months.
300$ or best offer.
IMG_1217.JPG

·
Registered
24 Posts
Agree this is a great deal and I'm seriously tempted. Did you see any difference in mileage? Or is it all about a quicker throttle response?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It depends on how heavy you are on the throttle. I did noticed a small increase in mpg (about 2-3) during long highway trips at steady speeds.

·
Registered
30 Posts
How the performance? I was thinking of getting the vr tuning. Also is your for 9at ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The performance is good, can definitely tell the difference from stock, even just in drive mode (there are 10 different modes). Not familiar with the VR tuning. Mine was 2013, so 6 spd, but I think it would work for the 9spd as well. I would email them just to make sure "Racechip-usa.com", they normally respond pretty quickly.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually I think there are more then 10 modes, just can't remember. I kept it in just drive mode, which Racechip recommends. Gives you nice extra performance without any problems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts