Evoque Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have a 2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige that's really the wife's car so needless to say, I don't get to drive it a whole lot. Anyway, recently brought it in for service for the Q237 bulletin and ever since then my wife is swearing up and down that the radio is not staying on after turning off the engine with the start/stop button with her foot off the brake. I don't recall if this was a normal function. She also says that the radio should still be on until after you open the door or after about 10 minutes elapse.

So I called the service manager back at the dealership about that feature and he came back that they test this on four other Evoques on the lot and those vehicles also do not leave the radio on after turning off the engine.

I'd like to poll the other owners here to see if indeed that is the case and find out who's smoking crack as I'm stuck in the middle on this. Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Also, if you use the stereo without the engine running it will shut off after a few minutes to prevent the battery from draining

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Everyone,

I ended up checking out the 2013 Evoques and they operate the same way. Even though the wifey has been smoking crack, she still swears up and down it was working the other way previously.

BTW, when we brought it in, apparently there was another service bulletin to replace bolts around the ball joint area of the vehicle to alleviate creaking and squeaking noises. Check that out when you get the time, it definitely worked for our Evoque.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts