Evoque Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both winters with my Evoque I have been a bit disappointed with the ability to keep the rear window (and the entire back end of the vehicle for that matter) clean. There is such a short overhang of the vehicle over the back of the rear wheels that all sorts of road dirt and slush gets hurled up at the back.

This is not a huge problem, but it is a bit annoying. I do have the mudflaps, but I don't think they do a whole lot. The rear window and the back-up camera are the most salient locations where this is a problem, for obvious reasons. I'm really happy there is a rear wiper to help with the issue, but the location of the washer sprayer prevents adequate cleaning of the top of the windshield. Anyone else have the same complaint?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've noticed the same thing on my Evoque. I usually have to hit the rear windshield washer button up to 2-3 cycles for the window to the cleaned sufficiently so I can see out the back. As long as I cycle the washer up to 3 times, I find the top of the window gets enough washer fluid to get sufficiently clean. The backup camera gets dirty so fast that I have to rub off the dirt/dust nearly daily. I wish they could figure out a way for that camera to automatically clean itself!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've noticed the same thing on my Evoque. I usually have to hit the rear windshield washer button up to 2-3 cycles for the window to the cleaned sufficiently so I can see out the back. As long as I cycle the washer up to 3 times, I find the top of the window gets enough washer fluid to get sufficiently clean. The backup camera gets dirty so fast that I have to rub off the dirt/dust nearly daily. I wish they could figure out a way for that camera to automatically clean itself!
Well, maybe it's just us Minnesotans!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
21 Posts
Haha, yeah it must be! I must say, though, that the Evoque rocks in the snow. Driving today in 6 inches of snow on side streets was no problem at all. I saw many cars, both 2WD and AWD, having trouble getting traction. Terrain response + snow tires = awesome.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts