1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
326 Posts
I do not feel I am able to speak to the reliablity. I had mine just over a month, it has just over 900 miles on it. No issues so far.

That said, to me to judge relaibilty I have to have 15,000 miles or more on it.

Reliable to me, is my wifes old Xterra, one break down in 248,000 miles.

Or my Impala, no break downs 125,000 miles and counting

My wifes 09 Harley, 85,000 miles no break downs.

So you get an idea of what reliable means to me. :cool:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not feel I am able to speak to the reliablity. I had mine just over a month, it has just over 900 miles on it. No issues so far.

That said, to me to judge relaibilty I have to have 15,000 miles or more on it.

Reliable to me, is my wifes old Xterra, one break down in 248,000 miles.

Or my Impala, no break downs 125,000 miles and counting

My wifes 09 Harley, 85,000 miles no break downs.

So you get an idea of what reliable means to me. :cool:
Yeah, I agree with you- it will be years before we have a good idea of true reliability. I am just looking for initial thoughts- build quality, etc. Please vote anyway, if you would. Thanks.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
87 Posts
Glad you put this up. Mine's been 100% trouble free (4,500 miles) and was wondering if I'm in the majority or otherwise.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Mine has been trouble free also. And still loving it.
I admired it for a few min before I went to work again this morning. LOL

·
Registered
326 Posts
Yeah, I agree with you- it will be years before we have a good idea of true reliability. I am just looking for initial thoughts- build quality, etc. Please vote anyway, if you would. Thanks.
Let me get a few more miles on it. I'll vote by mid April or 2000 miles which ever comes first. :cool:

Thing is, this will Evoque will not see lots of miles. I put 2 to 3 times the miles on a motorcyle a year than I do a car. It's winter in TN, my motorcycle is 20 days older than my Evoque, and I have 35211 miles on the bike and 906 on the Evoque. Wife and I are going to Key West last week of March, on the motorcycles, so it will have 5500 miles on it before the evoque hits 1200 miles.

·
Registered
326 Posts
My bet is, if there are troubles it will be with the electronics. Seems that is the trouble area with lots of vehicles now days

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My bet is, if there are troubles it will be with the electronics. Seems that is the trouble area with lots of vehicles now days
Especially given LR's history- where these are the first to go, I agree that electronics will be a worry. I hope that all of the research they say they've done and extensive testing will be a sign of a new era of improved reliability. Time will tell.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
326 Posts
Just voted, two minor issues so far. 3600 miles on the car

1 - 12 of 12 Posts