Evoque Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just replaced my cabin filter today and I will post some pictures and instructions on how I replaced it. (Evoque US Model)
First I moved the passenger seat all the way back. Then remove the cover underneath the glove box. Then remove the cover of the fuse box (located near the leg room). After removing the cover you will see picture 3. For the next step you will need to remove the bracket, on the bracket there will be a green and black connecter (Picture 1). Now you need a 10 mm socket to remove the screw located right beneath the green connecter (picture 1). After removing the screw, pull down the bracket so that it will be released from the red clip (picture 4). After moving the white bracket you will be able to access the cabin filter (CAUTION: Do not tamper with the wiring). Next, remove the old filter and begin installing the new filter. When installing the new filter you will have to bend the filter 90 degrees and feed it through the opening slowly (filter can be bended easily and won't be damaged). After installing the filter, close the filter door and push the bracket back into the red clip. Then put the 10 mm screw back (CAUTION: Do not let the screw drop behind the carpet and do not tamper with the wiring). Finally, finish putting back the covers and the installation will be complete.

Materials:
-Flashlight
-10mm socket
- Cabin air filter

Pictures
IMG_1252.JPG
IMG_1254.jpg
IMG_1255.jpg
IMG_1257.JPG

·
Registered
518 Posts
What happened when you tampered with the wires?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Good job Dragan. Posting these how to do operations with pics gives us Evoque owners the information for doing the servicing ourselves. The you tube video for this is for right hand drive, the filter is extracted to the left passenger area. Your procedure shows what needs to be done for left hand drive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts