Evoque Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today the odometer added another digit and I have exceeded 100k miles on my 2012. In that time I have replaced the battery, brake pads, spark plugs, oil, air filter, cabin filter, tires, and fuel pressure sensor. All in all it hase been rather inexpensive to own. I have had a couple of warranty repairs but nothing remarkable.

I am a happy owner/buyer and I will continue to own a LR product like I have for the past 25 years.

·
Super Moderator
590 Posts
Quite a milestone! Nice to see someone happy with their Evoque, most posts are for issues. Doesn't seem like you've had many, and that's good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same here.. @ 105k (2013 Model)! Although right around 100k, my vehicle started losing accelerations randomly. I would be at stop lights and it would creep it ways of taking off or just doesn't go anywhere until I switched gears around. Saw related youtube videos of replacing O2 Sensors. Checked the price on it (around 50 bucks), either $200+ from a shop or replace it myself. It was pretty tough trying to replace the upstream sensor because of how far the adapter is up in there, but I did it. I never thought how important this piece is! After replacing it, now I feel that it's shifting better through all the gears as I've stopped noticing before that it would skip on some gears. If I knew about this years ago, I would change it out back when it was around 50k miles. Hopefully, this gives people ideas on 100k miles maintenance. I'm looking to deal with spark plugs and flush some fluids next. Look forward to getting it to 200k without dealing with car payments for a while. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts