Evoque Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be picking up my black 2013 Evoque Prestige on Wednesday and want to add roof rails. Should I get the silver to match the silver trim below the windows and silver front grill that is part of the Prestige package or black roof rails to blend in? Does anyone have a picture to post of either?

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have not seen rails on a black Evoque. My opinion is that silver rails look good on the Prestige to match the other silver trim, and likewise black looks best on Dynamics. Here is my album with silver rails on a Prestige (although the body is white not black).

By the way, I got mine on this forum, much cheaper than the local dealer. See Classifieds section from a LR dealer in the Chicago area, "LandRover".

Evocurious's Album: White Prestige, Tan/Ivory/Espresso

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
25 Posts
Go with silver rails, the trim is silver and your wheels are probably also silver. If you got black rims then have rails be black!Also congrats on the 2013 prestige, mine is due in 2 more weeks

·
Registered
86 Posts
By the way, I got mine on this forum, much cheaper than the local dealer. See Classifieds section from a LR dealer in the Chicago area, "LandRover".
I've ordered all my OEM accessories from him as I bought my Evoque from the dealer he works for last year. In fact just picked up a new part from him this morning. Good guy to work with a good pricing.:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts