Evoque Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using the rubber mat set from RR dealer? Any recommendations on MAXpider or WeatherTech rubber mats. It seems they provide better coverage in the rear.
Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the maxpider!! Highly recommend, the fit is perfect and they aren't bulky. Even had the dealer comment on them. I have the weathertech in the rear cargo area and wish I had went with maxpider for that also

·
Registered
251 Posts
Folks,
Could I talk any of you into explaining why you chose the Max Spider over the Weather Trch. I"m just doing the front floor only. About to buy some mats and want the best ones.
Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the maxpider!! Highly recommend, the fit is perfect and they aren't bulky. Even had the dealer comment on them. I have the weathertech in the rear cargo area and wish I had went with maxpider for that also
Ordered the Maxpider mats here and get them in a couple days. They looked a little nicer online at least than the Weathertech (which I've usually always had). Got the front and back so will have to report back on how they look with some pics. I was a little disappointed that the evoque has so much carpet and even a carpeted footrest.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
FYI all, haven't taken any pictures yet but the 3d Maxpider mats are awesome for the RR Evoque. I've always got Weathertech once and these 3d Maxpider ones seem much nicer. They are really light and pretty thin but that helps to not look awkward in the cabin. The carbon fiber look goes well with the interior of the Evoque and coverage is really good. The rear maps cover well and front ones cover very well, all fit perfectly.

Highly recommend these for someone looking for complete Winter protection.

T

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just purchased the Maxpider front mats too. Very nice build quality and an excellent fit. These will give maximum protection during the winter months in Maine where I'll be tracking sand and salt into the Rover on a daily basis. I highly recommend them. I paid around $85 shipped from ebay.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was told last week that the Black MaxSpider 3D mats are on a boat that should arrive at LA harbor late November. The US distributor is U-Ace. Most of the dealers including the ones on ebay all have the mats drop shipped from U-Ace so please let me know if you get the mats from the ebay seller and what his ebay ID is. I have been holding off until someone says that the shipment has arrived in the US!

·
Registered
23 Posts
My original order on ebay was for black mats but the seller said they arrived discolored and did not want to ship them. I then ordered from another vendor for the gray ones and they arrived very quickly. My interior is black with black headliner and I actually prefer the gray as they contrast very nicely with the interior.

·
Registered
13 Posts
OK, I called U-Ace and they told me that another company buys the same mats from U-Ace as another label. They are called Aries 3D mats and are in stock in black!.
The retailer that I went through is called Auto Anything ... AutoAnything | Auto Accessories & Aftermarket Parts | Truck Accessories & Car Accessories - Floor Mats, Tonneau Covers & Car Covers

The mats are not yet on the website so I called them directly. (800) 874-8888

Here is a look at my order:

Item DescriptionQtyPriceEstimated Shipping DateTotal
Shipment 1
Aries 3D Floor Liners Front Floor Liners
SKU3859473
Part #LR00611509
Vehicle2013 Land Rover Range Rover
SubmodelEvoque
ColorBlack
1$99.99Ships between 11/21/2013 - 11/25/2013
FEDEX Home Delivery
$99.99
Aries 3D Floor Liners 1-Piece 2nd Row Floor Liner
SKU3859724
Part #LR00621509
Vehicle2013 Land Rover Range Rover
SubmodelEvoque
ColorBlack
1$74.99Ships between 11/21/2013 - 11/25/2013
FEDEX Home Delivery
$74.99
Subtotal$174.98
Discount-$35.00
Shipping$0.00
Tax$0.00
Grand Total$139.98

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just placed the same order. U-Ace did not have them in stock. So I went with Aries. Thanks for this info!Doe it cover the footrest?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Another positive endorsement for the MaxSpider mats. Ordered from Amazon and zero complaints.

The WeatherTech mats are also nice but the Max mats are a little lighter, stay in place better and they match the interior better. By match I mean they look like they belong there whereas the WeatherTech look more "industrial"

/r

Allen

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the MaxSpider mats. They look great and fit very nice. Ordered following MrPurePlus posting on here. AutoAnything had them at 125.98 for front and back with free shipping. Got them in a few days and no regrets. Forget the factory mats, they are just for show.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got the Aries brand (by MaxSpider) from U-Ace. There is another post on this that shows someone else's receipt. Paid $130 for the set of 3. It fits like a glove. Very thin, but comforting knowing your carpet will be soil-free.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts