Evoque Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
They maybe "cooler" but they are still $1,180.00 coming from GP. Shipping will greatly increase the cost. This vehicle isn't that tall to begin with. Definitely a "personal" preference IMO.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
instead of the tubes, I'd rather buy these I meant, about the price, you're damn right but that's due to shipping I believe, looks cool anyway, with two small kids at the back, these are a must sometimes..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here in the UK, you can hardly see any Range Rover without the steps, no.1 accessory to consider for most I mean...

These I saw at Ebay, looks like professionally manufactured so that was why I wanted to share...

Notice the stepping surface, it has the same design as the side grills of the Evoque, one nice touch I believe in terms of finishing off the car...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
Whatever the accessories may be we can go for online shopping. Nowadays it is the best way to purchase things and it is very safe too..Many online shopping sites are offering discount for costly products. According to my view, it is best.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just managed to learn the name of the manufacturer for these, as far as I see, they fit both to pure, prestige and dynamic!! I would not hesitate to get one installed if these were available in the States, the pictures are really cool imo, here is the link,

www.barmeca.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts