Evoque Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought a 2013 Evoque and after 2 weeks noticed the rust on the axle and gas tank. We live in Michigan and we noticed it before the car ever saw any snow or rain now that I think about it. I will post pictures tomorrow. We have seen the other posts and are extremely upset. Keep the posts going so we all can get this resolved.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I live in SC and owned my Evoque for seven months. Saying that, I noticed the muffler pipe is turning a copper color..not rust (yet)...when I take it in for an oil change, I will inquire.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I live in Tampa, Florida and checked the muffler this morning.Vehicle has 4000 miles. Bottom middle of muffler has a long rusty red area starting to form. Some rear suspension bolts and nuts are starting to rust.
In 2008 I took delivery a Land Rover LR2 and the bottom of the muffler was rusting. I sprayed the muffler and tail pipes with high heat BBQ spray paint. The muffler and tail pipes stayed jet black for 2 years. I had a 24 month lease on the LR2.

·
Registered
47 Posts
My 2015 undercarriage, passenger side fuel tank skid plate rotten relay bad, driver side going soon. We live in Boston MA.

RR rust 1.jpg
RR rust2.jpg

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts