Evoque Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing research over the past few months on different RVs and ran across a company called Livin' Lite. I had a chance to check out a couple at the RV show here in Austin a few weeks back. For those looking for a RV that the Evoque should be able to tow safely, this might be an option to consider. They are a nice all aluminum travel that are built to last.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I took a gander at their website and for a light weight trailer, they seem pretty good. A bit on the spartan side, but certainly better than a tent. They do look a bit on the blunt side as far as windage when towing. If you were to go with their heaviest model, electric brakes would be a good thing to have.

Be advised that the stock RR trailer hitch is NOT a pretty unit, mainly because of the UGLY electrical plug. It would be much better visually if it could be mounted under the bumper.

hitch.jpg
hitch.jpg

Second shot is the prettier picture in the Evoque accessory list.

Since it actual receiver looks so ugly I just leave the ball and bar in place. Also serves as a battering ram if someone bumps me from behind. Below is my main reason for having a hitch on this vehicle. I've towed up to 2000 pounds and the vehicle doesn't even act like I'm pulling something (other than burn more gas).

photo50-1.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts