Evoque Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am on a UK forum as well- There are many reports of uncomfortable front seats due to asymmetry- basically they are reporting that the "door side" of the seat edge is higher than the console side. (Left side in the US, right in the UK). I think the seats are a little different in the US version, but not sure. What have people found? Does your butt or left thigh get sore or numb after a long trip? I still don't have my car, so can't speak from experience.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
87 Posts
I try never to judge a car until I've taken it on a long trip. While at first the The Evoque seats didn't seem a perfect fit, they were remarkably comfortable on my recent 1,500 mile trip so it's something I no longer think about. Only complaint is the leather is so smooth you slide around a bit.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i find them really comfortable but hey im used to bucket seats with lil to no cushion;)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm going to take another look at the Evoque before I make a buying decision, I'll try to pay attention to that

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
22 Posts
I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, maybe I didn't sit in it long enough...

Now I need to decide on whether to get a black or white car ;)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, maybe I didn't sit in it long enough...

I am replacing a black car with a white Evoque. Unless you are the type to wash the car after every use, black is a hassle. I found I noticed every water spot and every scratch so much more on a black car. Besides, the Evoque looks really clean and cool in white. But then, it is the most popular color!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
326 Posts

I think the seats are fine, however one hour or so is the longest I have been in them at a time so far.

Get Black....don't want every one to have a white one like I do.....

Both the black and the white on mine show pollen really bad....

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
76 Posts
Seats are mad comfy! no complaints I just hate it when my wife messes around with my settings I keep telling her she's number 3 on the memory seat button. Number one is my normal seating position, and number 2 is my relaxed seating position :eek:

·
Registered
31 Posts
When I test drove the car I found the seats very comfy. I was then waiting for my coupe and was doing some reading and some larger people said the seats were narrow/not that comfortable. Well being 6 foot 4 and 280 I was a bit concerenced, but I no longer have that concern. Have driven it and actually love the seats.

I have bad knees and cannot drive other SUVs very long distances due to the sitting up position. This truck seems to be a good blend of sitting up and kind of laying down that is very comfortable.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm currently placing my order. Was toying the idea of the Dynamics Plus package that includes the Bucket look alike seats. The one in the Victoria Beckham Edition. Has anyone here has that in your car ? Can to share the ride comfort ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I find the seats OK, even on long drives up to 2 hours. BUT, there's avery narrow envelope. I have driven my Dynamic Evoque about 600 miles now. I'm 5'9" and can't believe that the Dynamic DOESN'T have 8-way adjustable seat - namely, the front and back of the seat platform can't be adjusted up and down. The entire seat moves up and down, but the angle doesn't.

I see that the Prestige trim has 8-way seats, but I'm wondering why it wasn't included on the Dynamic trim. I go off road quite a bit and it would be nice to deepen the angle on the seat so that I don't slip out on bumpy roads.

Can someone tell me - are all the seats the same, with the same motors in it and simply limited by the switch? I would just love to find out that all the seats have the same functionality, but they install a different switch on each to limit the movements available, and simply modifying the switch would provide additional adjustments.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Oh. I was wondering about this. Yes. My left "cheek" has been a little off, and I found that I might have been a little off center on the seat. I think when I moved a little closer to the middle of the car I was much better. But I will have to check on this, as I am bringing my car back to the dealer for service this week. There is a squeak in the sun roof that I need fixed.

Thanks for posting this, as I thought I was just crazy.
Eric

·
Registered
29 Posts
This is a great thread. I'm going home and putting a level across the seat to figure this out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts