Evoque Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a lovely Firenze Red Evoque this weekend with a beautiful Ivory interior...would like some seat covers for weekends of the beaten path and other times when I'll have a high amount of rear passengers. Looking for the best price I can on something that doesn't look janky - not going to cheap out on such a beautiful vehicle. From what I've found, the LR branded seat covers seem like the best look/fit, even though they are pricey.

Anybody used these or an aftermarket brand they can share pics of?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2015 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus
4 Posts
Picked up a lovely Firenze Red Evoque this weekend with a beautiful Ivory interior...would like some seat covers for weekends of the beaten path and other times when I'll have a high amount of rear passengers. Looking for the best price I can on something that doesn't look janky - not going to cheap out on such a beautiful vehicle. From what I've found, the LR branded seat covers seem like the best look/fit, even though they are pricey.

Anybody used these or an aftermarket brand they can share pics of?

Thanks!
Did you ever find seat covers? My wife and I are searching all over for some decent looking seat covers that look like they'll fit pretty accurately, but so far... no luck!

·
Registered
70 Posts
You might struggle for a response as the OP post was over 3 years ago

1 - 3 of 3 Posts