Evoque Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, would anyone have a service manual for a 2015 they’d like to share? Looking mainly for the wiring diagrams, thanks for any help!

·
Registered
205 Posts
There is a PDF of the 2012/2013 floating around. I have seen them for sale on Ebay claiming they are for a newer one like 2015, but it isn't. You can tell by the transmission that is covered (not the 9 speed). I have paid for the Topix subscription and printed about 20% of the manual for my 2015 to PDF. But it is going to take quite a bit of effort. I think the wiring diagram would be more difficult to print out. However it is fairly cheap to pay for a 1 day or 1 week Topix subscription for just your model. I think I paid something like $10 for a day.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thanks for your reply, I actually found one online for $14 and it’s for my year.
You mind sharing (via PM if you want) where you got the manual for 2015? I purchased one for about $15 a few years back that said it was for a 2015, but it was actually for a 2013. Every one out there I have seen for sale has been for the older models. There are quite a few similarities, but when I was replacing the turbo I noticed there were more differences than I had thought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts