Evoque Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Should I buy the Range Rover Evoque or range rover, 2 adults, 5 kids, 11, 9 , and 7. price doesnt matter. What i really want to know is, is the Evoque as luxurious and does it have like the fridge thing?

Launch CRP129 is created through the entire desire for a solid ultra-fast regimen number scanning and management software including full sub-system a good defense, simultaneously with perfect PID answers capturing or maybe graphing understanding, within a asking price which generally Launch CRP129 might be a small group about the proficient confirm software.

·
Registered
518 Posts
There is barely room for 3 small kids in the back of an Evoque. I don't think the Evoque's luxury is comparable to the full size Range Rover. With 5 kids you should probably consider something with a third row seat.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Sounds like a Sport candidate to me. If your kids were 3,5 and 7 you'd be fine. Big Rangies are definitely more luxurious but Evoque is still as good as most anyone elses topshelf product.

·
Registered
373 Posts
My wife has a RR Sport, and I had the full size RR for years before buying the Evoque. The full size Range is the ultimate "I have school age kids and they have a soccer team" transport machine. My wife's Sport is a close second. However, the Sport does have a slight edge parking-wise. The Evoque is a sport sedan with 4x4 capabilities designed for two people and one large dog.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts