Evoque Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Just wondering what you think I should do.

Have planned to order a white Evoque this coming Friday but friends are telling me to wait till September to get a MY13 model.

Have opted for TD4

Fuji White

Black leather interior

Pure tech Pack

Clearview Pack

Fixed Panoramic roof

Powered electric tailgate

auto transmission with paddleshift

park assist

parking aid rear view camera

park distance control front

climate control rear vent

cold climate pack

20 inch alloy wheels style 6

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
If you want a great deal then buy a 2012 from the dealers lot. If your dealer doesn't have want you want, look on line for other dealers. If you wait for the 2013's, you will probably pay MSRP.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think they are all MY2013 now. I would check. That having been said, I would think the biggest changes are the faster seat motors for the coupe. The others are insignificant. Are you getting a coupe?
Hi,

Im getting the 5 door TD4.
Here are the specs ive opted for:

Fuji White
Black Leather interior
Pure tech pack
clearview pack
fix panoramic roof
powered electric powergate
auto trans with paddle shift (whatever that is)
park assist
parking aid rear view camera
park distance control front
climate control rear vent
cold climate pack
20 inch wheels style 6

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
What country are you ordering in?
My guess is not the USA. Several of those items in the package are in the USA, but I have not seen the headlamp wash in the USA at all

·
Registered
72 Posts
...I have not seen the headlamp wash in the USA at all
My mind is slipping. I do explicitly remember a salesperson at the Dallas dealership attempting to demonstrate the headlight wash to me. I stood in front of the Evoque and he had the headlights on like my owner's manual prescribes for this option. Now I'm blank on if he actually got the headlight washer to work?! "Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." I really think it worked. Now I'm going to have to go try it when I get home from work tonight!

I think the "TD4" diesel engine in the original post is the dead giveaway that this is across one of the ponds.

I've occasionally forced my browser over to the UK LR site and run through the Build and Price tool just to see all the different option arrangements that are offered. For example, there are a lot of different wheel options and more interior options on the UK site.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have the headlamp wash on mine (Prestige). It fires every 4th time you wash the windshield, and washes one headlight at a time, left, right, left... The engine type is what tipped me off that this was not USA, as cousinit mentioned. The reason I asked which country is that it makes a difference for demand, inventory, and possibly for changes to the MY2013's.

Oh- and having tried to witness the headlight wash in the past, better have a friend help you- or get a giant mirror.... you have to do it while someone else is watching, or you'll miss it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
326 Posts
Interesting, I did not know about the head light wash. I am sure I must have it on my Dynamic then as it does have the adaptive head lights and such. I will have to check it out when I get back to the USA.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Purchase

Anyone have any dealers they can recommend in Southern CA?Looking for:White Dynamic 5 doorBlack roofRed interiorBlack headlinerThanks!

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts