Evoque Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I am not sure if I like it... I think the shadow chrome or sparkle finish is best on a dynamic because it works with the front and rear aluminum finish under spoilers. That said, if the car was gray or black or even silver, then the wheels would look sick.

If anyone wants to buy these style 6's , they are brand spankin new in perfect condition (but I would prefer to trade them for a set of shadow chrome or sparkle finish). To buy would be $2400 shipping included.

Any opinions?

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have the stock wheels(Pure Premium) and would trade them in a heartbeat. Was planning to powdercoat mine glossy black anyways

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry, I already have a set of the 19" dynamic's that went with it... interested in style 6 or 7 20" only... basically a trade so someone didnt have to pay to get theirs powder coated and I'd take their original finish ones ... or I can sell these outright

·
Registered
326 Posts
Where are you located? I have been thinking about powder coating my style 6 20" glass black. I think yours look great, and would look perfect on my fuji white dynamic with my santorini black top, and black badging. :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think your setup looks great mate! I opted for the 9 spoke black glossy finish with the fuji white, and after seeing your red against the black rims, i am half regretting if i should change my white to red. Keep it, black goes well with your red and your car looks brilliant. Am not a fan of the style 7, its not dark enough, makes it seem its dirty, but thats just my opinion..:) to each his own..:D

·
Registered
326 Posts
Dang that would be a ride for a swap, but I could be interested. I think they look good on yours, and know the black would look great on my white.

·
Registered
326 Posts
When I get back in the US aournd the 21st of the month I can take and send pics or the rims.

·
Registered
326 Posts
RockHouse,

How did you black out the front and rear silver pieces? That looks great.

You need to order and install the Black Range rover badging. I did that on my white dynamic and it looks great. I have a post of where to get the parts and how to do it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
IMO you need to paint the following: Front bar, under original silver strip, body colour to break the black. Also with the rear bar, under what was silver, paint that body colour also again to break the black. Also agree go black badging kit. But that's my opinion. Breaking up the black with body colour is similar to what's painted on the Kahn vehicle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts