Evoque Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow very nicely appointed but... I think I need to see my dentist. I drove the car two blocks and lost three fillings. ;)

It felt like the car had no suspension at all! I'm hoping to test drive the Pure which is suppose to ride a little more like a $60k car.

I also found the back seat leg room a little tight possibly because ya can't slide your feet under the front seats.

I was very impressed with the performance of the turbo engine and paddle shifted 6spd.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Where did you test drive the Dynamic, over the speed bumps in the Home Depot parking lot at 50MPH? Unless there was something really out of rig on the Dynamic, I doubt very much that you'll notice any difference driving a Pure.

Personally, I think my Pure has a great ride. Love it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have driven the X3 35i and I think it's now on my short list with it's great driving dynamics and 8spd auto. Plus the X3 is just a little bigger and more practical.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have driven the X3 35i and I think it's now on my short list with it's great driving dynamics and 8spd auto. Plus the X3 is just a little bigger and more practical.
The Evoque has a far nicer interior, you cannot take a Bimmer off the tarmac, and besides, the Bimmer is known as a hockey mom's car....er...soccer mom's car...er...football mom's car.

Want a real car with off road capabilities, and more class, then the Evoque is the car for u.

Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts