Looking at around $33k USD for a 2013-2015 RR Evoque but have several questions in the area of maintenance expense and also which type of transmission I should be looking for.
- What is 13MY and 14MY? I have read a few people saying 1 is better than the other, but what is the difference and how do you know the car you are looking at is a 13MY or 14MY? I don't see that on any of the ones I am looking at.
- How much is an oil change? Does dealership have to do the oil change? Can mom and pop shops do this? I take my BMW to a BMW mechanic, not a dealership which is much cheaper
- How much is a rear and front brake change with and without rotors?
- how much are you spending to replace all 4 tires? They are all 4 19 inch tires right?
- Any other general problems and their prices would be great!!
- What has broke on your Evoque and how much did it cost to fix?
- Is it easy to work on yourself?
- Is maintenance more expensive than a BMW? I have a 2007 3 series and I find it to be quite expensive so I do most work myself.