Evoque Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, Just joined and am excited to be an Evoque owner. I bought the tire/wheel warranty along with the oil changes/maint package. Did not know about changing the oil only at 16K miles...wish I would have read this sooner. Did anyone else purchase these warranties are am I the only SUCKER?? Be kind..ha Red Pure Plus here LOVE IT!

·
Registered
482 Posts
They do recommend changing it more often- My dealer says every 8k miles. I refuse to pay hundreds for an oil change and therefore I go to my local trusted mechanic. I personally do not buy any extended warranties or maint packages.... I know they are a big money-maker for dealers. On the other hand, I truly think they have some value as they give many people peace of mind! There, I was kind ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
179 Posts
What does the dealer charge for an oil change on the Evoque. I know the first service is covered by RR so if any of you are beyond the first service, please let us know what your dealer charges.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
oil change

hi guys im new here i have a 2012 evoque .....with 35.500 miles ....got it used ....from a lexsus dealer......i have one question if we do the oil change and not at the dealer(i hate dealers) $$$$ dose de warranty expire??? they said the cost will be for the 45.000 mile change 650$!!!!! filters oil and brakeoil change.....hmmmmm the engine oil i can do but the rest....hmmmm nope

·
Registered
518 Posts
Just keep records of your services, oil, oil filter, tires, etc.while under warranty and using an independent mechanic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts