Evoque Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I hear you can track the delivery of your Evoque via chassis number. Can anybody tell me how to find my chassis number and then explain the process to track delivery. I believe my vehicle will be built on June 8th 2012. Delivery to Perth Western Australia

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure why I can only read the heading of my post but this was the message "Guys, I hear you can track the delivery of your Evoque via chassis number. Can anybody tell me how to find my chassis number and then explain the process to track delivery. I believe my vehicle will be built on June 8th 2012."

·
Registered
46 Posts
A question for your dealer, for sure. Chassis numbers are assigned in production.

·
Registered
22 Posts
A very intersting question. My order is due later this year. Have you tried land rover Aus, maybe they can help?I requested a copy of the actual order sent to UK for confirmation. It shows a very comprehensive itemised list. Definitely worthwhile getting. I made so many changes and additions prior to the final order going through, I didn't trust anyone. So far so good, nothing missed. Please post if you have any further developments.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just ordered my 2013 dynamic.The built date is nov 23rd.Can somebody tell me if and how I can track the factory built process?Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts