Evoque Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Evoque just had its two year birthday. Have had zero issues so far, most reliable car I've owned with the exception of a recent creaking sound from the passenger seat area. It's been on two major off road excursions, numerous short off road jaunts and has never let me down. Turned out to be a good choice.

DSC_7334b.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great to hear...

Wow, great to hear your first two years have went so well. That's great especially for a completely new model, not even a refreshed year. Great picture too btw! I have a 2013 and really like it still and like it more as its getting cold it seems - very comfortable in dealing with colder weather it seems.

Enjoy and best going forward too!

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Mine will be 2 years and 26K miles in December with very minor issues (low coolant due to small leak). I can say this has been an amazing car that it still looks and drives as if it was brand new!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nice! Mine will be 2 years end of this month and currently 9,800 miles (mainly winter vehicle) and just minor issues that have all been resolved.

·
Registered
68 Posts
It will be one year next month and 24000 miles on the clock. I do a significant amount of driving for work. About 100 - 120 miles per day. It has been very reliable suv. Made one road trip this summer and have another one scheduled this winter to the FL. Keys, camping. I did finally get a notice from LR to have the intercooler work done. They don't have parts in stock. Not surprised ! I would buy another one (with all the options) tomorrow if money was not a concern.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts