Evoque Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the US Land Rover web site it's showing the Vision Assist Package is now an option on the Dynamics. I emailed LR and asked if that was a mistake and they said the Vision Assist Package is now an option. That would mean the Dynamics now have a $1900 increase to get the same standard features it had before.

Vision Assist Package $1,900
Package includes:
Headlamps - Automatic Adaptive Xenon HID with LED signature lighting
Automatic headlamp leveling
Headlamps - Automatic High Beam Assist
Surround Camera System with Towing Assist

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I called LR and spoke to one of the reps. She did some research then emailed me. Her response is below.

As per our conversation today, I have done research into your inquiry. The Vision Assist Package is a standard feature on the 2013 MY Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic version. The Vision Assist Package that is featured in the Option Pack on the Build and Price is a Stand Alone option, priced at $1,900. I apologize for any confusion the Build and Price may have caused.

In addition, if your retailer has any questions, they have the appropriate contacts internally to work with.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-637-6837, Option 9 and any of the representatives would be more than glad to further assist you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts