Evoque Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, could someone please shed some light.
I have a 2012 2.2 sd4, recently, the traction control not working, gearbox fault & HDC system failure warnings will all show one after the other. This happens after a while of driving.
I’ve done a fair bit of research, so far, I’ve changed the oil and filter in the haldex unit, and cleaned the plastic filter on the pump.
A independent garage took a look and said they couldn’t see any problems visually, the plugged it in a said it more than likely needs a new main battery as it wasn’t 100%. I replaced this, still no joy. The stop/start has never worked, but this doesn’t bother me. Oh and btw, it’s on a manual transmission.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did manage to get to the bottom of it! The wiring harness which goes to the rear differential unit had rubbed through & broken a wire. Check around where it is cable tied to the subframe because that’s where mine had failed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yesterday my 2015 Evogue HSE Auto started with a mulitude of warning lights on including Transmission, Park brake fault, ABS, Brake, Forward Alert Not Available, Stability Control Not Available, AEB not available, HDC not available system fault. If I was on a slot machine I would've hit the jackpot.

As usual my nearest RR deal failed to return a call, so thinking of contacting my local garage and save a 40 mile trip. Do you think its a similar issue as the wiring harness or is it something more expensive?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yesterday my 2015 Evogue HSE Auto started with a mulitude of warning lights on including Transmission, Park brake fault, ABS, Brake, Forward Alert Not Available, Stability Control Not Available, AEB not available, HDC not available system fault. If I was on a slot machine I would've hit the jackpot.

As usual my nearest RR deal failed to return a call, so thinking of contacting my local garage and save a 40 mile trip. Do you think its a similar issue as the wiring harness or is it something more expensive?
Hi I’m having a similar issue did you manage to resolve the problem any suggestions would be appreciated:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts