Evoque Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EvoqueForums.net is a friendly community dedicated to the new the Land Rover Evoque. Our goal is to be the number one resource and the place to go t when you have Range Rover Evoque questions or problems. To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) Vehicles, Interests, etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have owned an Evoque since January 2012. Love the looks and detail of the car but have had bad luck driving it in rainy weather. Upon acceleration, the car loses power and cant go over 40 MPH. This has happened to me on the loaner Evoque as well. My car is still in the shop and they still have not diagnosed the problem this could be a dangerous situation if you cannot accelerate in rainy weather.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a 2013 Dynamic for my wife, but have yet to see it... I'm particular interested in accessories like the rear bumper protection as side tubes. What advice regarding OEM equipment can anyone provide?
Regards

·
Registered
1 Posts
New kid on the block.....Hi I have a 2017 se tech 5 door (my wifes) alloys are boring original parts I am looking a at some Bola 20 inch 9.5j rims,will they fit this model or is this a problem with clearances...?7Any guidance very welcome.
?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi from South Africa. Bought a 1st generation Evoque and love it. Hope to learn from the forum experiences and share mine with you. Love engineering stuff, good quality and speed on demand. Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am the new owner of a 2015 Evoque. I still have my 2010 LR2 and have had zero issue with it, but had to have the Evoque! Well, only had it a little over a month and the service engine light has already came on. The code read that the aux battery needs to be replaced. Mechanic quoted $289 for the battery plus $131 for labor. It appears to be an easy fix, but does anyone have the actual part number or know if i can purchase it online cheaper than $289? Thanks in advance

1 - 12 of 12 Posts