Evoque Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to drive one finally...
I guess I'm on the fence still...
I think I am going to wait. It didn't move me as much as I wanted it to. It was nice and all... Dealer dropped 1600 off sticker... I kinda chuckled. Then he called me 45 min after I left and said that it was being "pingged" but another dealer for purchase. I said go ahead and sell it I can alway order another. I don't think I can go from a 410 HP @ the wheels car to this... I need both I think to be happy...

Screen Shot 2012-07-27 at 3.58.09 PM.JPG

·
Registered
62 Posts
Have you looked at other cars that 'move' you? Maybe this isn't the car for you if you're main concern is reliability and just sticking with one car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you looked at other cars that 'move' you? Maybe this isn't the car for you if you're main concern is reliability and just sticking with one car.
Main concern isn't reliability at all really... My current car has no issues... It's just a a rare car and want to keep the miles off it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They still have it in stock, sales emailed me says they can take another 1600 off...
VERY motivated to sell he says.
I just don't want to get rid of my G8 :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Curious if you are willing to say what the final price of the car pictured is? I'm talking to a dealer about a red dynamic but seems most were ordered with a black roof and I think that really hides the plunging roof line that looks so good, albeit kills rear visibility and cargo space. They also have those expensive horse shoe wheels that I don't like.

You might want to look at the Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude edition, you save about 10k from the Range Rover and get many of the same features even with the V8. Plus a cheaper cost of ownership.

I'm probably going to have to order a 2013 to get a red roof on a dynamic.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Curious if you are willing to say what the final price of the car pictured is? I'm talking to a dealer about a red dynamic but seems most were ordered with a black roof and I think that really hides the plunging roof line that looks so good, albeit kills rear visibility and cargo space. They also have those expensive horse shoe wheels that I don't like.

You might want to look at the Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude edition, you save about 10k from the Range Rover and get many of the same features even with the V8. Plus a cheaper cost of ownership.

I'm probably going to have to order a 2013 to get a red roof on a dynamic.
I think it was around 62k OTD. I have 8.25% sales tax.
I personally like the black roof.
And pass on that jeep...
I just can't seem to love the evoque enough to sell my G8.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts