Evoque Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,
I've got the 20 inch, shadow style 7 wheels on my two door. The wheels have 245-45 Continental Cross Contact tires on them. This is a preliminary thought. They have about 1400 miles on them. At this point I'm curious if anyone would be interested in buying them? The package would include wheels, tires, TPMs all mounted and balanced off my car. Price? Don't know yet. Right now just fishing for interest. I've got to go to a funeral so I'll be out of touch for a few days.
Thanks much for your patience.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a call into Land Rover to get the list price so I can get something out. I'm relatively confident it ill be cheaper than Land Rovers price.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!! Here are the list prices for the wheels, style 7, chrome shadow alloy, $944. each. Continental tires $299. each. TPMs $112 each. These numbers are from my local Land Rover dealer. That comes to $5420 retail for the entire set, wheels, tires and TPMs. I'm in south east NC. I do get a 75% discount with Fed Ex. As I wrote, they have about 1400 miles on them. That is some big money for wheels and tires. I'll put it this way, I'm open to serious offers!
Thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Above are pictures of one of the wheels and tread from the from one tire. All in excellent condition.
Thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Folks,
Not that anyone is concerned but zero interest so far. In about a week I'm going to put these on my wifes Pure.
Thanks

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
even though they cost alot they arent really worth what they are worth. Much better alternatives which are lighter and can have better aggressive offset; all im saying is just dont ask close to retail price!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Understand, that's why I'm asking for offers.
Thanks

even though they cost alot they arent really worth what they are worth. Much better alternatives which are lighter and can have better aggressive offset; all im saying is just dont ask close to retail price!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am interested in it ... But I am currently in Germany ... If you have them still when I get back ... I would love to take them off you hands ... Could you PM how much you want for them ... Thanks ...

Kim

1 - 19 of 19 Posts