Evoque Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been on the hunt for these, as mine had the sill delete box checked :( Not paying $500 bucks, or close to that. Any ideas on where to get them for less.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've been offering forum members big discounts on OEM parts. The sill plates aren't cheap. I'll do the coupe plates at $ 443.00 plus shipping the 5 door plates are $ 425.00 plus shipping. If you check my posts you'll see I sell OEM parts not Ebay China parts. All parts are OEM new parts and have the full 12 month warranty. If they are installed at a dealership then the warranty extends out to full warranty of the truck if you have your receipt showing you bought them at a dealer and were installed at a dealer.
Does this include wheels/rims?

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've bought accessories from LandRover since I bought my Evoque from his dealership in November 2011. Accessories I've bought from LandRover includes: roof rails, illuminated door sills, sunshade, trunk rubber mat, load retention, aluminum pedals, black side vents, hood vents and center consol aluminum side trim and hoping to order dynamic hood from him soon. I've always picked up all my accessories at his place. When my car was in Service for droning/buzzing noise around 35-40mph during cruising and also bucking during stoping, he called to see if he can drive it home for the day to test the droning and bucking in which he noticed it. Good guy to deal with and a stand up guy also. :cool:

·
Registered
482 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts