Evoque Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone know where the SubWoofer is located on the RRE?

I would like to change it out to something more....shall we say.... heavy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

Going for some front window tint next weekend and will have some guys poke around in there to tell me what will fit as a replacement.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, the short answer on this is that I have been told that my usual stereo guys have no speaker that will improve deep bass response, yet simply "drop-in" to the current enclosure.

They have offered to build me a custom enclosure that would fit right where the current sub lives. I am waffling on what to do.

This car is only 5 months old at this point and has been a little persnickety (to say the least) about it's electrical systems. I have been back/forth to the dealer four times in 5 months about various things. I hesitate to let somebody do real sound system work on it just yet until some other folks have shook out more of the "bugs" in the car.

I think I will keep internet surfing for a top-tier speaker with deeper bass response, yet with similar dimensions. I may even contact a high-end provider to see about having one engineered. I'd really rather drop the speaker in than remove/rebuild the whole enclosure and risk screwing up the sound system and the seat controls.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts