Evoque Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just arrived May 4....

Getting to know her and loving it! Already 750 miles on it. Drove it back to Minneapolis from Chicago, and have been using it to get from location to location for work. Worth the wait!!!

http://s1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj549/k9surg/

Reactions: FLSTFIDave

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Would not have considered it, but sat in one just like it at the dealer befor I ordered mine (the one I sat in was sold). It represents much better in person. It is less "orange" in the flesh. Had roof rails and mudflaps installed this week. I'll post new pics this weekend. I got a loaner dynamic while I waited. The leather in the prestige is very different. I thought the prestige might be a waste of money, but the quality does feel very different. I like the dynamic styling, but the Oxford leather in the Prestige is notably luxurious, for those who are comparing!!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I added some pics: See 1st post on the thread. New pics show the mudflaps and roof rails in place, as well as a view of all 4 seats with the light streaming in through the roof. Better representation of the tan seat color!!

Reactions: FLSTFIDave

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks gail8180! Still REALLY happy with everything, especially the interior I chose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.